Thursday, June 4, 2009

Final Reflection

Internship is over and looking back at my goals, I did achieved them :) I worked at the medical record department of NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases for the past twelve weeks. There they deal mostly with paper because they have to keep the patients records secure and confidential. I was able to make their work a little smoother by filing those records and by creating new medical folder. Sometimes I look up for chart or drop chart at specific center of the hospital. I was around adult so I needed to be on my best behavior. They were very nice to me, and always giving me good advice. Even though I was always tired at the end of each day but it was a good experience working in the hospital. The only thing that I regret is not assisting the surgery. I will recommend this site to futur intern.There isn't difficult work to do or inappropriate. You just have to be on time,be respectful, ask question if you don't understand something and do the work as they taught you.

No comments:

Post a Comment